Thursday, January 31, 2008

What she does that I love

I don't ever want to forget these special little things about her, her little traits and habits - so as of today, here is a list of my favourite "Maddy-isms":

- she's afraid of the dark
- she snores sometimes when she sleeps
- she has a cute little puppy whimper when she's in a deep sleep
- her ferocious way about her when she's hungry - she'll attack whatever she can put in her mouth - her mouth wide open, her head shaking from side to side!
- her Elvis lip; the "turtle" (the way she stretches her neck up and out while raising her furrowed brow and almost grinning, all at the same time!); the Superman stretch - one arm goes right up and the other one goes down when she's waking up from a nap. (Sometimes, though, they both go up, which is also deemed the "Superman"!)
- the way she rolls her eyes and gives dirty looks when you're trying to be all cutsie with her! (Maybe it's just with me?!!)
- the way she folds her hands together up under her chin when she's feeding. Her hands are always up by her face when she's getting comfy, just like how they were when she was in my belly!

I know there's more, but I have to take this opportunity to go to bed now! I'll add more another day, and I'm sure Donovan's got a few of his own, too!

No comments: