Monday, June 9, 2008

The only person who probably won't sleep like a baby WON'T be the baby....

At 5 months and 1 day, this is the first night we're putting Maddy Roo in her crib for the night.

In her room.

Without me beside her.

For those of you unfamiliar with the layout of our house, we live in a 1 1/2 storey - the whole upper level is our master bedroom loft. The main floor is home to Maddy Roo's nursery.

We've attached the baby video monitor to her wall above her crib so that we can watch Maddy Roo TV all night long from our bed. One floor up. So far away.

She's out like a light - for now.... I may be the one who has the restless sleep tonite!

I'll check in with a full report tomorrow - who knows, I may be reporting on how I asked Donovan to move her crib upstairs to our room at 2 am!

Ok, well, here it goes......

No comments: