Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ariel said WHAT?

A few days ago, while I was making supper, my iPod had just finished playing (what Madelyn calls) The Skittle Song (or what I called The Fiddle Song, which is really John Denver's Thank God I'm a Country Boy) and, in its Shuffle state, played Salt-N-Pepa's Push It.

My hands were covered in chicken juice, so I couldn't race over to the iPod to change it back to The Skittle Song, which has become a Roo-favourite, so I just hoped she wouldn't put up too much of a fuss having to listen to that tune while I quickly tried to finish up with the raw meat and wash my hands.

To my surprise, she was DIGGING IT.

In fact, she loves it! She even mimics the breathing effects!

Tonight as I was reading The Little Mermaid storybook to her, she was listening and enjoying the funny voices I was throwin' in there every now and then, and suddenly, out of the blue, Madelyn pointed to a picture of Ariel and said, "Mommy, look, Ariel says (insert breathing sounds) Push It!"

HAHA! Whoops...


No comments: