Saturday, October 20, 2007

30 weeks!

Good lord, time is flying by!

Today is the official 30-week mark, and I'm sick (again) with a cold or flu bug or SOMETHING. Nothing that a new haircut and some nice Old Navy faternity clothes can't take care of! Yeah, right! lol

Aside from that, I'm LOVING being pregnant! The baby is hyper almost all day long now, lots of kicking and punching, lots of summersaults, my belly looks as though there's an alien in there trying to break out! It's pretty wild! We managed to get a bit of video footage of this phenomenon a while back, hope to do s'more.

I can't believe that we have 10 weeks to go! Mind you, that's what they SAY is left....I have a few girlfriends who are overdue at this point, so I guess the 40-week mark really doesn't mean anything! Doesn't matter though - I told Baba Baz (what WILL we call you?!) that I'll try to squeeze this baby out on her birthday - Dec 20th! - so that the baby's born on G'ma's birthday, just like Donovan was born on HIS G'pa's birthday! Now THAT would be a trip!

Well, time for bed (for ME, that is....now's the time, when Mommy lies down for the night, that Baby gets REALLY active!).

No comments: