Saturday, November 17, 2007

34 weeks down, 6 weeks to go!

I didn't think the cankles situation could get any worse since I turned into a puffed up blow fish 5 months ago, but I was wrong - the cankles are officially out of control!

My legs are ginormous solid tree trunks!

(much like the picture dictates, but note - those are NOT MY CANKLES!)

Aside from that, some other fun things I'm experiencing include, but are not limited to:

- constant nasal congestion/stuffiness
- dry throat (which equals the need to drink all day long, which equals the need to pee all night long!)
- achy hands, it feels as though I have arthritis (not that I know what arthritis feels like, but if I could wager a guess, this would be it!)
- sciatic pain. All the time. !!!
- extreme fatigue
- the waddle!

I thought this 3rd trimester was supposed to be the best! HA!

Despite all that, I think I'm pretty lucky, if that's ALL I have to deal with.... plus, it's all worth it, knowing there's gonna be a super adorable baby in just 6 weeks!

Good lord, 6 weeks!!!!! I need to go do some more nesting!

No comments: