Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just some housecleaning...

First off, Unc - I heard that Mom told you that indeed that was a picture of my cankles a few posts down....but rest assured, those are NOT MY CANKLES!, although mine aren't that far off!!!

Also, I meant to mention it in the last post....a few of the other symptoms I'm experiencing (and loving!) in my pregnancy journey: the almost-constant pins-and-needles "7-Up feeling" in my fingers and toes, and now my belly button is slowly becoming less cavernous!

I hope it doesn't pop out like a little canoli - my girlfriend Mel's did, and it really just grossed me out!

And speaking of housecleaning - our house is a DISASTER because of the kitchen reno's we've got going on, and they don't plan on being finished until the end of next week (assuming they don't run into any real problems along the way). We're living in a state of mass hysteria (the stove's in the living room, the fridge in the hallway area), and I have a real bad feeling this baby's gonna come early BEFORE the kitchen's done....just cuz that's how my life works!

I'll keep my legs crossed for as long as I can!

As much as I'm feeling clausterphobic in my own home, I'm looking forward to the day when I don't have to wipe chipped-off bits of plaster from the back of the cupboard off my mixing bowls, and I don't have to fight with the drawers to get them opened or closed.

Just keep on cookin' in there, baby! Drop those plans of bustin' out early, cuz it ain't happening!

No comments: