Sunday, December 2, 2007

4 weeks left to enjoy more days like today!

Well, we officially have LESS THAN ONE MONTH to go (assuming this baby will arrive on time!) before we get to meet our little one, so Donovan and I made sure we savoured every ounce of our fun-filled weekend with each other!

From Christmas parties on Friday and Saturday, to Walking With Dinosaurs (at the MTS Centre) today (preceded by lunch at "our" restaurant, E&C), and ending off with a free dinner at Montana's (thanks to the crappy service I received out in Calgary at the Montana's there), Donovan and I enjoyed time with just the two of us, something I would imagine will be hard to come by once baby arrives.

Which is, by the way, in LESS THAN ONE MONTH!!! Did I mention that already?

We discussed how excited we are that we don't know what the gender of our baby is, how cute it is that it sticks it's little bum out of my side all the time, our fears and anxieties about becoming first-time parents, and of course, how yummy the free spinach dip was! :)

It was fun to see everyone last night at Dono's work Christmas party - their reactions to my belly (they hadn't seen me in a couple of months), and how they immediately proclaimed that we're having a girl because of how I'm carrying! I don't understand it myself, I believe everyone's different.....but it's still fun to hear everyone's reasonings behind their guesses.

Funny though - just the other night, I dreamt we had a girl, and Dono dreamt we had a boy. I love this "not-knowing"! The suspense of the surprise is absolutely thrilling!

Wow....less than one month to go..........where has the time gone?! So close to meeting our little one, yet still so much nesting to do! I need more time! (Or Molly Maid!)

No comments: