Thursday, December 27, 2007

1 day left!

Happy holidays, everyone!

For those of you who don't know, no, Santa did NOT bring us a baby for Christmas (which is great, seeing as how I didn't want to miss out on Mom's homemade perogies for Christmas dinner!).

Baby hasn't yet dropped, we still have loads of "birth quakes" (lots of waves and kicks that make my belly look like I'm strapped to one of those old time ab machines!), my water hasn't broke ("broke"? "broken"?), no real contractions....

I have an appointment tomorrow, when my dr will give me that exam that "sometimes speeds things up", so we'll see what happens!

I still really do want to see Glass Tiger perform on New Year's Eve though! ;)

So, as it turns out, I guess I'm in the 98% of women who don't deliver on their due date (fast forward to TOMORROW when I'm surprisingly in labour!).

Donovan's a fantastic husband, I'm super lucky - he will stay up with me for all hours of the night (he can do this now that he's not working this week!) and just help me nest the crud outta our house! Last night we were up until 2am, vacuuming and dusting and organizing things. He doesn't hesitate and he doesn't complain, he's just so understanding of my craziness and is totally supportive and helpful! I love him to bits!!!

On another note, I miss sleep terribly! Went to bed at 2am, got up at 6am. It's 8:47am right now and I've been roaming around the house for a few hrs - I want Donovan to get his rest in.

I wish I could get my rest in!

1 day to go............

No comments: