Saturday, August 4, 2007

19 weeks!

According to a few pregnancy websites I visit, our baby is now 1o inches long!

A girl at work, one of the security carni's whom I tend to avoid, approached me and asked if she could touch my belly. "Sure, why not," I said. She gave it a good feel for a few long seconds, and then told me with a great degree of certainty that it's going to be a girl!

She said she's been right with every single one of her friends/family/co-workers who was pregnant, that it's "a gift", that she's intuitive like that.

Another girl that I work with said the same thing (about having "the gift") - and yet SHE told me we're having a boy.

Interesting.......! I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Still nothing with the baby doppler. I had to miss my second prenatal app't on Aug 1st b/c I couldn't get out of work. They're supposed to have rescheduled it and called me back by now with the new date and time, b/c I need a few day's notice to try to switch around my shifts.

Sometimes shift work is a bitch.

I wish I could have made that appointment, it would be nice to hear the heartbeat again!

No comments: